My name is Nicole Randolph and I have been doing personal training for 12 years. I am overly passionate about helping others reach their physical goals as well as Nutritional goals. I have a Bachelor's degree in Health and Wellness major and minor in Sports and recreation management. I take everyone's needs seriously and try my best to get them to reach the goal that's set out for.
I am also a Figure competitor with 10 years of experience in this area. I am a member of the NPC.
I have been competing in Figure competitions since 2006:
• 1st Place - 2008 Figure Short - Pensacola, FL
• 1st Place - 2009 Over 30 - Pensacola, FL
• 1st Place - 2010 Over 30 - Pensacola, FL
• 1st Place - Open Figure A - Pensacola, FL
• 1st Place/Overall Winner - 2010 Over 30 - Shannon Dey Classic
• 1st Place - 2010 Class A-Figure Short - Shannon Dey Classic
• 1st Place - 2010 Natural Bodybuilding Sports Model